How to rent from Rosewood Property Management LLC
First: Browse our available units; drive by if you are in
the area; view our online photos; if the unit shows on our site as being move in ready, call our office to set an appointment
to see the unit in person. If it is NOT yet available, see instructions below to be on the waiting/contact list.
Second: Download & view the screening guidelines and application
to see what it takes to qualify; call if you have questions.
print, & complete an application for each person 18 & older & gather your required documents; call our office
for an application appointment IF the unit shows ready on our website.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Click the red link below to download & print our screening guidelines & application
click here to download file
2) Call 541-923-6250 to make
an appointment to see an available property and submit your application. You must see a unit prior to submitting an application:
- completed application(s)
- paystubs equal to 1 month's pay period for employment verification
- state issued photo id
- social security card - no copies - must be signed
- screening fee of $40 per person 18 & older, cash/money order/cashiers check
HOW TO BE ON A WAITING/CONTACT LIST
If you are interested in a unit that says "available after" you can be on our waiting/contact list by doing the following:
1) Email us at email@example.com your name for 1 or more properties you would like to be contacted
about when available.
THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED AN APPLICATION SUBMISSION OR BINDING CONTRACT, NOR A HOLD.
THIS IS ONLY A LIST TO BE CONTACTED FOR VIEWING OF THE PROPERTY.
2) When the property becomes ready for showing, we
will email you the date and time of the open showing.
3) Bring all completed applications to the showing and submit them if you like
the property. At showing you will not need further documentation or funds unless your application is chosen for processing.
OUR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not allow satellite services to be attached to our properties - click here for information about television, high speed
internet and home telephone.
Bend Broadband ** BRETT @ 541.728.8156 OR e-mail: email@example.com
City of Redmond
High Country Disposal 541-548-4984
Pacific Power 888-221-7070
Central Electric 541-548-2144
Cascade natural Gas 888-522-1130
Bend Water 541-388-5515
Bend Garbage 541-382-2263
Cascade Disposal 541-382-6660
Deschutes Valley Water 541-475-3849
City of Metolius
City of Prineville 541-447-5627
Crestview Cable (Prineville)
Terrebonne Water 541-548-2727 ($100Dep)